Warehouse Sort TeamLocation:Cranbury, NJHourly pay rate:
$15.6/ hour- $18.00/hr** Limited-time OpportunityEarn $3000 sign-on bonus when you start now (rules apply*)Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You ll be on the move for your whole shift.This is a full-time role, which at Amazon means you ll get benefits starting your first day. Take advantage of your 3-day weekend by working a full-time 4-day week.In this role, you ll get trained on how to use special equipment like powered industrial trucks.You ll also learn about important safety rules and even how to do basic maintenance on some of the machines.Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:Reduced Time
This is a full-time role with a set weekly schedule of 36 hours each week. This may include weekends and/or night shifts.Full Time
This is a full-time job, which means you ll work a steady schedule for 40 hours each week. This may include weekends and/or night shifts.Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.Reasons you ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you''ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you re part of a great team.
- Variety every day: Your days will keep you busy with different types of work.
*Bonus terms: Bonus applies to full-time associates Full-time associate s first day of work must take place between 11/08/2020 to 12/31/2020 Full-time associate must be employed at the time of the payout. Payouts will occur in 2 installments. $1000 sign on bonus will be paid after first 4 weeks and the additional $2000 will be paid after 6 months. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit .