Company : HortonWorks
Job Location : Kansas, us
Posted on : 2021-06-09
Job Description :
Cloudera is looking for a passionate, experienced Campaign and Demand Generation Manager.We are looking for an experienced, results-driven, flexible, and creative tech industry campaigns & demand-gen professional who possesses diverse marketing knowledge and experience. Excellent collaboration and communication skills are required to successfully manage programs from end-to-end.
In this role, you will drive awareness and demand generation programs for technical practitioners and IT decision-makers. You’re familiar with marketing complex technologies in asimplistic approach. You’re experienced in delivering a campaign that drives category creationand product demand generation.
The ideal candidate is a strong technical marketer who is equally comfortable havingconversations about account-based marketing programs and pipeline generation as they areabout analytic workloads.
Most importantly, your job will be to execute marketing programs that span across multiplesolutions to help us articulate the value of the Cloudera Data Platform.
As a hands-on campaign manager, you’re comfortable working on your own campaigns andmaking strategic decisions quickly. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multipleprograms and thrive in the execution details.
You’ll set the example as an A-player for other campaign managers, so you’ll be expected to‘know your stuff’ and hit the ground running.
● Shape the strategic direction for the overall campaign, developing impactful campaign programs to build pipeline with high-quality leads.
● Collaborate with the product marketing organization to develop campaign themes that support the product messaging to reach the audience segments your campaign targets.
● Define the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar and required resources to execute the campaign.
● Evaluate growth and niche opportunities and work closely with leadership to ensure that directly aligns to target markets, personas, and uses cases.
● Collaborate with data and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals.
● Collaborate with teams in North America, Asia, and Europe to build an integrated campaign & demand plan that includes both globally and locally executed programs.
● Consistently communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals.
● Coordinate with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for effective go to market launches.
● Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs.
● Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, and field marketing to ensure campaigns support marketing and sales goals.
● Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
● Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules.
● 3+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing, likely having spent time inProduct Marketing as well as Demand Generation functions at organizations.
● A background in B2B digital marketing with a clear understanding of execution,optimization, and KPIs.
● Familiar with B2B growth models and best practices, and have experience in withmulti-product organizations that sell into the IT audience.
● Comfortable with IT vision and storytelling, and have experience introducing and creatingdemand for highly technical solutions and products.
● Thrive in a dynamic, highly matrixed environment and are comfortable exercisinginfluence without authority to align teams around your marketing objectives.
● Approach challenges with a sense of humor and a positive attitude to do what’s right forthe business and our customers.
● Experience in marketing to existing customers and prospects through Account-BasedMarketing techniques and OmniChannel motions.
● Know numbers like the back of your hands, you take pride in the ownership of yourresults and over-deliver every quarter on your KPIs.
● Understand the modern B2B enterprise technology buying audiences and understand thecomplexity of the modern technology buying cycle.
● Have a long-term strategic mindset, and you are pragmatic about translating productstrategy into marketing execution.
● Thrive in situations where you don’t have all the information to make decisions butresourceful enough to find the information you need.
Job Location : null
Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, and field marketing to ensure campaigns support marketing and sales goals. As a hands-on campaign manager, you’re comfortable working on your own campaigns andmaking strategic decisions quickly. Collaborate with the product marketing organizati...
Contract Marketing Campaign Manager Jobs 2020, HortonWorks Jobs Near Me, Jobs in HortonWorks Company, Contract Marketing Campaign Manager Jobs Near Me, Jobs in , CA. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : HortonWorks, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on Jobsraven.com, comes from "Neuvoo" and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.